Saturday, October 07, 2006


I am all a-quiver! Imagine what it would be like on Mars. Hell we don't have to imagine anymore. We can see it whenever we want Here or here. Holy sheep shit! I sooo want to go to Mars. Here's a few delightful pictures. The 1st one is an arial view from the Mars Orbitor and shows and incredible canyon. The next one shows Opportunity's view point of the same canyon.
I suspect that the explorers of this continent must have felt the same way I do about seeing things for the first time. Or maybe the first time someone was up in an airplane looking down. How very, very incredible this images are. That crater is big enough to put 4 or 5 football stadiums inside it. Wow!


1 comment:

KeesKennis said...

The crater is only big enough for two Rugby stadiums if you calculate in the space for the spectators.

I can wear a mask to live there, no problem.