Monday, October 30, 2006

Pete the Comedian

Pete is so funny, and what's really funny is sometimes she doesn't know she's being funny. Cases in point:

1. I'm listening to my ipod (the greatest present ever, I tell ya!) last night, singing aloud as I'm cleaning up. Pete says, "Mom... Mom... Mom, Daddy's asking you a question." Now hubs won't look at me, which should have been a clue for me.
"What?" Quipped I.
"Daddy want to know what you did with the money," she says earnestly.`
At which point, hubs keeps a straight face, but still won't look at me.

2. "Do you like fish?" and sticks her tongue out with good on it. (Get it- do you like seafood, food you sea, fish is seafood?) This one was locational- you had to be there.

3. Tonight, We're going over her spelling words. She twirling around the living room, spelling up a storm , when she says, "I know these like the back of my head."

She's everyone's Ed McMahon, I tell ya.

No comments: