Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ah, the Sea Breeze(s)

Several, thank you very much, with Swedish vodka, never had that before.

This guy has an interesting post, and I've done a few of these, but #26 reminds me of a story.

Comfy? Good...

I was a tender 17, working 3rd shift at Waffle House. In the heart of Cham-blee. Where the where two different Po-lice departments would come for dinner. One of the areas finest "Harry" had a thing about his hair, you could not mess it up. If you did, and he liked you, and you were female, you got "the look". Male- don't know what happened. If he didn't like you, he beat your ass. Really.
So, one night 4 of them come in for dinner. I'm new, and cops freak me out! I'm 17, doing MANY illegal things, have been for a number of years. Well, one of them is telling the others how he had to get this drunk chick in the back of the car, he's really into it, with expressions, you know? How he man-handled her (he's such a MAN!). Meanwhile, The Man is shaking the Heinz ketchup bottle in his left hand, towards his heart, and then away, towards, away, with fervor! And then.... the cap comes off! He's really into his story, and his body has remembered the energy it had during the scuffle and Splat! that ketchup is going all over his shoulder.

But he doesn't notice.

That is, until I walk up and guffaw and spew laughter all over the effing table! I got a case of the famous Johnson giggles. I couldn't stop! Here he was. Mister High and Fucking Mighty, going on about beating up some drunk chick, and he doesn't notice the red goo on him? (Course, the other 3 aren't telling either) He notices me, I think "Oh shit, Cop-gun, oh shit", and I'm sooo embarrassed, But can I quit laughing? Oh hell to the no! I go into the back, get control of myself, wait a minute or two, go back to check on them, and start laughing all over. Holy sheep shit, I thought I'd never stop. They finally left, but damned if I can remember the tip I got.

No comments: