Friday, November 10, 2006

The Game

I think we lost the game, as I was leaving there was two minutes left and the other team had just broke the tie (again) with a touchdown. We played good, they played good, they got the ball last. Pete and I went, got there early. We got front row, 50 yard line. Swee-eet. So this lady comes and sits with her two kids beside us, no biggy. That place was Packed, I tell ya. I think the visitor side had more people than the home team. We were on very close terms with our neighbors, if you get my drift. Well, Pete and I were up and down like a tricky Yo-Yo, screaming and all. The lady beside us sits there like a stone with her two stony kids and then has the temerity to tell me my girl is banging into her girl every time she stands up.
Huh?
Aren't you supposed to be up and down, cheering your team? Don't you expect to be jostled at the most anticipated game of the season? Stupid people really piss me off. I think there's a reason I don't want a gun- I might be really tempted to use it!

No comments: