Sunday, July 08, 2007

I love the beach- there are so many Marines around here. Someone said there's no such thing as an ugly marine-she is so right!!!
We've seen some dolphins here as well, but haven't seen hide nor hair of a jellyfish (do they have either?) Having a great time. It's a little bittersweet, since my friend is moving so far away from me. I keep thinking "it's the last time we get to do thus and so" I know we might get to see one another again, but it's doubtful.

Re-Pete is still getting everything she wants, and have all her wishes taken care of, but she's used to that. Pete is having a ball- her natural sense of humor is shining through, she is bronzing quite nicely, as well. My sister is like that- all she has to do is think about a sunny place and she gets a little darker.

Missing the boy, still. Don't think that's likely to change.

All is well, not quite ready to go home, but close.

I need a blogmeet.

No comments: