The number 41 is an interesting integer, I do believe.
- the 13th smallest prime number,
- A spiral galaxy in Pegasus,
- Part of a Cunnigham chain ( but sounds like this guy),
- The last symphony by Mozart, according to the great Wiki Pedia.
Other random factiods about this number
- Metallica has sold over 41 million albums,
- Sperm swim about 41 kilometers and hour
- There are at least 41 million sperm per human ejaculate
- A.D. 41 was the final year of Caligula's rule
- Kwanzaa has been around for 41 years, 1st celebrated in California (figures, the Land of Fruits and Nuts)
- Keifer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) turns 41
And my darling Hubby, of Shadowscope Fame, is taking his 41st trip around the sun. Y'all make sure you go say Happy Birthday to him...
Many more, my dear, many more...