Monday, February 04, 2008

Don't judge a book by its cover



We watched Taxi Driver last night. Very strange, but I enjoyed it. I thought I had seen it before, but apparently not. The scene were Dinero kills everyone, then tries to shoot himself, wow. When the blood drips down his finger... that totally creeped me the fuck out. Imagine getting all the way to the bottom of your life, until the only option you have is to kill yourself in that manner.




But the part that stuns me the most was this guy:






The guy on the left. That's Harvey Keitel! Unbelievable! I couldn't get over it. I just picture this guy as the smart professor type. Look at those arms. He was in really great shape that guy, certainly not the Harvey we know now. But guess what? The guy's a Marine! Well that explains his "guns".




Re-proves the whole "judging a book by its cover", huh?

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Never saw that movie, alas! But Keitel has always been a fav.

Did you ever see his full-frontal scene in that awful pic, The Piano?

Yee-haw...

Anonymous said...

Looks like John Stamos to me, but I'll take your word for it!