Saturday, July 12, 2008

Momentos

Whilst is Panama City for Independence Day, I decided to get everyone (at least the girls) matching anklets. Here we are, in all our tanned glory. From top and then clockwise, we have my Sweet Pete, Michelle My Belle, her lovely daughter H, Re-Pete, Yours Truly, our gorgeous friend Kimberly, and her equally gorgeous daughter B. Michelle's sons and her brother were there but for some reason we couldn't get them to put on anklets and take pictures. Go figure.
This picture kinda sums up the solidarity I feel with these two women. They are both strong and funny, caring and smart, and perfectly gorgeous inside and out.
I'll say it again, I'll never know what I did to deserve such good friends. Here's to hoping they never figure out I'm way out of their league.

No comments: