Saturday, March 07, 2009

My own inadequacies

I just can't read this guy's site any more.
I refuse.
He reminds me that I write like a retard running around on stilts in a pool full of chocolate pudding trying to solve calculus problems out loud to the buzzards that are waiting for me to die. Really.
I bet we have something in common, though. See, I wonder how on Earth anyone cannot be blown away by science. And not see the sheer beauty and wonder of the world. And he probably wonders why I write like the above referenced retard.

And not only that, but there are so many of my own inadequacies staring my down with a 1000 yard stare that I don't need anymore. So, Tommy, I'm sorry. I just can't read you anymore.

But come to think of it, I could solve the easy calculus problems.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Helluva nice thing for you to say.

You keep with the calculus problems, I'll keep with the fart jokes...