Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random thought jumps

Gee, hubby sure is having trouble sleeping...

I should make sure he gets more sex so he can sleep better ....
(what a good wife, eh?)

I wonder if he is still waking up just to smoke?......

Damn, nicotine is addictive.....

Wish he would quit.....

Nicotine is used is insecticides, right?.....

wonder how it works on insects?

Nicotine makes our heart beat faster,

Remember that show, One Day At A Time, when one of the characters was trying to quit smoking, and the mother of the girls was trying to give him a pep talk?

Insects don't have a heart, they have an open circulatory system, right?

That's why they make such cool splats when you smoosh them....

Wonder what it does, then? CNS blocker maybe?


And there you have it, the first of a series of random thought jumps in the day for me....

I wonder what my thought jumps will be when I am old and feeble....

No comments: