Tuesday, June 15, 2010

personal space- i need it

First, let me state for the record that my professor is very smart, and can make some pretty interesting connections between politics and education. He also name- drops.
"I'm the so and so for the this group"..."I taught with this person, and studied under this on"..."Funny you should mention that, I've written three books on the subject...."
What was that guy's name on Harry Potter who was so enamored of himself? Lockhart? More like Blowhard....

And to make matters even better, there was a guy sitting beside who had no concept of personal space. He touched me on my shoulder, rubbed elbows with me, took his shoes off....and then then rubbed his nekkid feet on my feet!!! repeatedly!!! and then kept in leg inside my bubble!! Blech....
Okey, we both had flipflops on, and I was slipping mine off to rub on the carpet in a desperate attempt to stay awake, but it was not a dang invitation to get personal!

I might need more than candy and candy wrappers to keep me in that class...

No comments: