Sunday, October 01, 2006

Mars and my next career

If this teaching thing doesn't pan out after another 17 years, I might become a rocket scientist, or an astronaut. Maybe just be the chick that processes the pictures from space missions. There are some things that I just don't know enough about. Mars, for example. Don't know about you, but I could just surf at the local Mars picture place for hours on end. Imagine looking out your window at this sunset:

So surreal, and it would last about two hours, folks. When you walked aroung outside, albeit with an artificial atmosphere around you, this is what you'd see:



The red-hued pictures are probably the most accurate. If you didn't know any better, some of these pictures were from Earth, maybe somewhere in California, or a tidal basin in Florida.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My space studies prof would happily join you!`

Holder said...

just a test

Anonymous said...

.. very cool photos... very...

Eric

H2o said...

Nice pictures.