Thursday, October 26, 2006

When Eric jumps in my head...

Oh, man, bad dreams suck.

I'm stuck in a gas station/ truck stop kind of thing with my girls and there are ZOMBIES trying to get in at us. We have food and all, but for some reason I don't trust the people in there with me. So, in addition to trying to keep us safe from the the flesh monsters, I'm trying to keep my girls safe, too. For some reason I'm trying to hide sewing needles in my pocket and put up supplies in my "bedroom" that has magically appeared in the gas station. It ends with me in a huge public bathroom, the walls and stalls are orange, I've got my backpack and then I'm standing on the side of a road at dusk, a girl in each hand, a cop pulling up in his car, and me thinking, "God, I hope he's not psycho."

**shudder**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... yikes!... hey, any dream that has Zombies in it is a BAD one....

... hey, at least in your dream you made it out alive... in mine, I normally wake up screaming just as the undead close in on me...

Eric