Monday, December 11, 2006

Say your sorry...

After being a PITA for several hours, wanting candy, candy now, candy now and being told that candy could be had after lunch, Re-Pete finally reached the end of my patience. I gave her a swat on the butt and told her to quit asking. Now, Re-Pete has probably had two swats in her life, both of which were mere taps to get her attention. She bawled like a..., well, like a spoiled 4 year old. Hmm, wonder where that came from?

She said, with great indignity I might add, "You hit me! You have to say you're sorry!"

1 comment:

jojo said...

You've been at this now for a while, can you tell me what readers expect? I'm new to this blogging thing. I started a blog called 2cents at 2cents-jojo.blogspot.com......look it over and let me know what you think.