Friday, March 02, 2007

flash back


In the Early 90's my son was a big fan of this show, I thing Lois was his 1st crush... He and I would watch the show together most weeks. It's one of those things we did together. We'd talk about what was going on in the show, why they did it. My favorite memory is of him trying to convince me to get my hair cut like hers, because it was so pretty. Sweet Boy.





Now we have Smallville, and last night Pete and I were curled up watching it. I felt like I was in two places at one time... sitting with my 8 year old son so long ago and also sitting with my 9 year old daughter. It was a nice feeling. It felt like a continuation of all things good, if you get my drift.





(sigh)
Sometimes it's good to be Mom.

note to hubby- find that "Superman song" and put it in this post

Superman! Superman! Wish I could fly like Superman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mom stuff is GOOD.
So is Dean Cain. Yum!