Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blah blah blah

Since my darling hubby has to get up a ridiculous o'clock in the morning and go to work, I took my Pete and Re-Pete out for a few hours. I guess I could also call them Mary and her Little Lamb.
1st we went to Wendy's and had baked potatoes. Yumm!
Then it started to rain. No biggie.
We went to Home Depot because I wanted to price some paneling and paint. I want to do a Wainscoting kind of thing, make the bathroom onto "old rustic beach house". Well, the bottom dropped out of the sky and we were stranded for half an hour.
Finally I gave up and ran through ankle deep water in my flip flops. (I never learn)
Then.. it was off to grocery shop, in the pouring rain.
To the car, in the pouring rain.
Home, in the pouring rain.
The entire time the girls babbled. Non.Stop. Yada. Yada. Yada Blah Blah Blah.

Sheesh. My ears hurt from all the noise!

1 comment:

Chickie Carmarthen said...

Babbling - good! Fighting - bad! Enjoy the babble, embrace the babble!