Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Queens

If Pete is the Drama Queen, then Re-Pete is the Queen of Obvious.
Such as:

"See that High School Musical sign over there? It says High school Musical."
"I like to be bare-footed, but today I think I'll be shoe-footed"
"If yesterday morning was Sunday, what was last night?"

Now, that one took me a minute, then it dawned on me, so to speak.

If SunDAY is during the Day, then what happens at night? SunNIGHT? MonNight? Tuesnight?

Admit it, that actually makes sense. Or do I need to spend more time with adults?

Then there's this gem:
"What happens to the calendar? How do the days change?"

I have no Freakin' clue what she's talking about, and so I fall back on the the old "What do you think?"

"I think [The Boy] and his Marine Guys come in at night with their swords and knifes and change it"

Maybe.

This girl cracks me up, but she also slap-out amazes me with the way she thinks.
Of course, it could just be that she's average and my brains are slowly dribbling out of my ears every night whilst I sleep.

No comments: