Saturday, August 25, 2007

Crazy women

I was over a Richard's site a minute ago, and came across this story. Now crap like does happen, but sometimes it's the waitresses. Take, for example, this chick who used to work for my husband. Cute, but a little daft. I was pregnant with my oldest, many moons ago, when dear hubby asked me to give this girl a ride home. When I say pregnant, I mean forever pregnant, big as a house pregnant, beached whale pregnant. Here was the conversation we had, more or less:



Her: Do you want to see a picture of my boyfriend?

Me: sure

Her: Shows me a picture of my husband.

Me: Really?

Her: Yeah, but I think he's married.

Me: Why, yes, he is.

Her: Do you know her?

Me: Yes, I do. She's a real bitch.



About that time we get to her house.



Her: Really?

Me: Yes, I'm his wife.



She got out of the car and walked inside quickly. I knew without a doubt he was not that stupid bitch's boyfriend, or anyone else's for that matter. But I was damned if I would ever look at her again.

When I got back home I gave my husband the first of two ultimatums in our life together: either he fired that crazy bitch or I was gone.

Smart man.

No comments: