Monday, August 06, 2007

Gravity Redeux

Somedays, I just have too much time on my hands....

GRAVITY
With Apologies to John Mayer

Gravity
Is taking a hold of me
And Gravity
is keeping me down
On the Ground

Oh, I’ll never know
What makes a man
Will all the mass
His frame can stand
Dream of ways
To defy the laws of science

Oh Gravity
Is working against me
And gravity
Keeps me falling down
On the ground

Oh twice as much
Will crush a man
And we can’t walk
And we can’t dance
It’s crushing me
It’s gonna create a black hole

Oh, Half as much
Would be so fine
We could jump
so very high
We lose some weight
Without having to exercise

Oh, Gravity
Stay the Hell away from me
Oh, gravity
Especially when I sky dive
I wanna stay alive!
Just keep me where the light is
Just keep me where the mass is
Just keep me where the mass is
C’mon keep me where the mass is
C’mon keep me where the mass is
C’mon keep me where keep me where the mass is

No comments: