Monday, September 10, 2007

A loss

One of the teacher's at my school, Mrs. H, lost her son this morning. He was in the bus near Baghdad that exploded. I have known her 8 years. She taught my son and played a critical part in me keeping my sanity his junior year. She Always had a positive thing to say and thought the best of everyone. That poor family. Her son died half a world away, and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. Please send happy thoughts and well wishes.

Hug your children tonight.

3 comments:

Erica said...

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences....I'm so sorry for all who know her, and all who knew him.

It's just heartbreaking to hear this stuff, especially when it's someone you know.

Omnibabe said...

I am so sorry. I'll send up a prayer for their family.

Anonymous said...

sorry, love.

no words for such sadness, unfathomable loss. my heart and prayers for your friend and i am muchly humbled to know her son payed the highest cost of my freedom. God bless him and all of his family.