Friday, October 19, 2007

random thoughts

Random thought #1


I was walking the dog through my neighborhood today. It's a nice neighborhood. Some people take really good care of their yards, some not so good. Most of the kids are pretty cool. But, someone broke a glass bottle in the road, shards galore. So I'm walking Riley and I see the glass strewn about. I try to get him to go around, but oh, no! He smells something on the other side of it and away he goes right through it. Here's the thing. All 4 of his feet missed the glass completely. How did that happen that a dog that can't look down as he passes over a thing can stride through glass and not get cut? Those are some mad navigational skills, bro. And some people think dogs are stupid?





Random thought #2





Shit I never ever need to see again:






Even if those scary claims about these freaks turn out to be not true, even a 6 inch spider running at 10 mph is gonna make me shit my pants.

Random thought #3

Living in a small town is a mixed blessing. Sure everyone knows you, but damn, everyone knows you..

2 comments:

pamibe said...

Living in a small town is a mixed blessing. Sure everyone knows you, but damn, everyone knows you..

That's why I moved out of my small town... but now that I'm older, I miss the familiarity of it.

Erica said...

Those ugly shits can run 25 MPH, making screaming noises? Just so long as I can run at least 30 MPH, even if I do leave a turd-on-the-go behind in my wake.

As for living in a small town...good God. You wouldn't think Brooklyn is such a small town...I think we're the fourth largest city, population wise, in the U.S., but still, everyone manages to find me puffing cigarettes, no matter where I hide, and then tells my cousins and parents, "Yo, I didn't know Erica smoked."

It's a little too f**king small for me.