Friday, December 21, 2007

one, two, three, floor

Some of my fellow teachers and I went to a Crisis Managment Session yesterday afternoon. I chose to medicate myself with Tequila and fried clams. Two. Tequilas, not clams. I didn't really count those. Then I came home and repeated the dosing, as per instructions on the package.
And it turns out that it doesn't take a lot of that shit to fix my wagon, tear me up and over, tear me outta the frame. etc etc etc. But there were no pictures, thankfully.

Sheesh, my head hurts.

And I get to go to the mall to shop this morning. Won't that be fun, boys and girls?

On a happier note, our Marine is home, safe and sound, for two weeks.

May your house be overflowing with love, joy, and a little Tequila this season...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to you as well.