Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Random Ten, HofUk Edition

Yes, it's Friday! And not a moment too soon. My head wants to go all 'splody from the pollen and my eyes are bearing a striking resemblance to Jabba the Hut's. But I have lightning to teach today, so I will soldier on....

Here are the first tunes of the day: but posted late since my 'puter locked up and me and I ran out of time before work



1. Landing in London- 3 Doors Down

2.Perfect Crime- Guns 'N Roses

3. Sir Psycho Sexy- RHCP

4. Jesus- Queen

5. Little Cream Soda- The White Stripes

6. Funk #49- Joe Walsh

7. In Repair- John Mayer

8. Imaginary- Evanescence

9. Welcome to the Machine- Pink Floyd

Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been
You've been in the pipeline
Filling in time
Provided with toys and scouting for boys
You brought a guitar to punish your ma
And you didn't like school
And you know you're nobody's fool
So welcome to the machine


Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
What did you dream?
It's alright we told you what to dream
You dreamed of a big star
He played a mean guitar
He always ate in the Steak Bar
He loved to drive in his Jaguar
So welcome to the Machine

10. The Beast- Concrete Blonde


Good tunes...

No comments: