Sunday, June 14, 2009

Got my toes in the water, **** in the sand

In 33 days I'll be here, reliving some very fond memories and making a few more. Hilton Head is one of my favorite places to go.











Doing this.....



(Those are not my toes. I don't have any pictures of my toes in the sand, I'll have to do something about that) And that's Florida sand, maybe from the Gulf side...

I'll probably be channeling Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown...









Hoping to see a friend for dinner and a drink or two (and maybe Karaoke) who's moving far, far away very soon. Seems like all my friends who live in South Carolina move far, far away. I'll sing some Zac Brown if he'll come to dinner with us...





And then a few days later, I'll be out here again, enjoying the company of some very fine people.



And then we'll all be singing Zac Brown by nightfall....


The next 4 weeks are going to be sooooo long!





2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Leave some cash on hand to go into Charleston for dinner. The SNOB has a great sous chef. . .

:o)

H2o said...

I need to know if the food I have posted for the blog meet at my place sounds good to you.