Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dream-teaching and tamales

I really must finish college. And quickly, if my dreams are of any portent. Last night, I dreamed... that I taught in my sleep- all night! And I was teaching something with math. And in my dream I had to keep waking up to check my math and make sure I was doing it right. And then, in my dreams, I had to go back to sleep and finish teaching the problem. And then I would start on another problem in my dream. Only to have to dream-wake to check my math, go back to sleep, and resume teaching.
I felt like I was up all night. I finally gave up about an hour before I was supposed to get up and lay in bed planning outfits, shopping lists, and beginning my speech I have to give in 13 days!

Of course, all this may have been because of the tamales I ate with dinner.

No comments: