Saturday, December 25, 2010

wow

The blog is still here... I would have thought it would have shriveled up and died by now. My son asked me why I didn't post anymore... I guess I couldn't find anything important to say...
I heard the phrase "The physics of thought" and my first thought was
BULLSHIT

then I looked online.....
one site went into great detail about thought creating discrepant events and such
and another site purported that thoughts are electromagnetic radiation and thoughts and laughter can stimulate the endocrine system.

Part of me says

BULLSHIT


But then I remember all the dreams I had that came true...
In those dreams I am always having an important conversation. And I know I have to say just the right thing to him/her and he/she must say the right thing back to me, so that danger is averted.

and then some time later, a week, a month, sometimes much longer, I have the actual conversation.
Strange...and part of the way through it I realize that I have to say a certain thing.  And then everything works out okay....

So is there a physics of thought? Can thought create a deed or an event? A display of energy?

I dunno!

2 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Hey there! Nice to see you 'round these parts!

Yes, thoughts can create. I fully believe that, and have been taught that for years, and now I want to go a read more about the "physics of thought". Cool.

Holder said...

Hey Joan! I'm still here, I've just been in hibernation.