I realized recently, after looking at my site meter and discovering just how many people Google "useless knowledge" and come here looking for some, that here at HofUK I don't give much knowledge, useless or otherwise.
So did you know:
- grocery shopping burns about 200 calories per hour
- house cleaning burns about 270 calories per hour
- playing pool for an hour burns 230 calories
- walking a 20 minute mile for an hour burns about 300 calories
- but a 15 minute mile for an hour burns about 450!!!!
- and one 5 minute wrestling match burns a whopping 550 calories!!
- Your brain needs about 260 calories a day, which is equal to about 60 M&Ms.
Go here and scroll down to the bottom for more useless info,